Welcome

WELCOME !!!!!!

Please take a look and offer any comments you might have. You can leave comments here, or email me: byhaugh1@mac.com

Thank You,
Byron

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Biot Body CDC and Deer Sparkle Dun


I have been trying to improve the photo of this fly. Have gotten good advice from a number of people. It is difficult to photograph a fly - especially at other than a "straight on" side view as it is easy to then lose depth of field.

This is one of my favorite new flies. It combines a biot body; Craig Mathews' zelon trailing shuck; and CDC with the deer hair for the "wing". The light dubbing at the thorax is an Orvis Antron/Hair dubbing. This particular pattern is a PMD in coloration. I think it will work quite well.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment