Welcome

WELCOME !!!!!!

Please take a look and offer any comments you might have. You can leave comments here, or email me: byhaugh1@mac.com

Thank You,
Byron

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sipping Midge - Size 20 2X Hook (Equivalent to Size 22)


I have begun tying parachute flies with a different method of tying off the hackle which does not leave a messy head. I always hated the messy head on parachutes tied down in the traditiional method.

This is a size 20 floating midge pattern.




Also tied a size 20 Blue Winged Olive emerger in a paraloop style.


This pattern is the "Bottle Washer" suggested by Jason Borger








These are a couple of patterns I tied up this morning. Am sure someone has tied them before, but I haven't seen them.










1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great looking flies. If I were a fish my fate would be determined by any of the above meals. HA...HA.... Great photography of first class fly tying.

    Sincerely,

    30 year fly fisherman.

    ReplyDelete